Impromptu Indiana Weekend:
Since I hadn't lined up a job yet and Brandon had a midterm, and would therefore spend the weekend studying, I headed back to Indiana two weeks ago. I was able to visit both of my former schools, get a much needed hair cut, participate in housewarming activities, and even complete the Hoosiers Outrun Cancer 5k with my running buddies! It was a fabulous weekend and well worth the long drive!
Enjoying the housewarming festivities with former colleagues (and friends)!
Fall Festivities:
This past weekend, Brandon and I had a busy Saturday savoring the fall weather. We woke up early and visited the City Market to stock up on some delicious fall veggies and enjoyed a homemade cinnamon roll for breakfast. Mmmm. Afterwards, we headed to KCUMB where Brandon played flag football with some of his classmates while I cheered them on. When that was over, we hustled home to get ready for our adventure south to pick some pumpkins and wander through an elaborate corn maze with our friends Rob and Loran. It was the perfect day for this and we all had a great time! We decided to save carving for another weekend so the men could resume their job of studying.
Brandon and I with our final pumpkin choices.
The elaborate corn maze we got (very) lost in!
In addition to these adventures, I have been trying new recipes and working on some DIY projects. If you're interested in hearing more about that, check back in the next few days! In the meantime, I'm off to enjoy my last official day as a stay at home medical school wife! Happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment